THE TPO nETWORK
We organize missions for startups to get mentoring and participate in key events.
Timepledge.org (TPO) is a global program helping African entrepreneurs in several domains of their businesses, from product to strategy to channels management to investors pitching.
We support 1:1 matching at local innovation events.
TPO matches international mentors with local expertise, a social enterprise with the objective to create a self-sustainable platform enabling 10000 entrepreneurs in Africa.
Run by pioneers of the Fintech scene, this workshop will give you the tools to pitch your idea to different stakeholders, specifically with the objective to get investors, clients and partners.
Our FREE coaching platform offers entrepreneurs mentorship opportunities based on pledged time
Post-seed startups, with a sellable
product or in launch phase – with
some capital raised and need advice
and guiding on:
- Pitch review
- Positioning and Strategy
- Investment Rounds
- Partnership and sales strategy
Find A Coach:
- Industry experts with
- Available to give time for free
- 2/3 days commitment
- Willing to be paired with local experts/coaches
- If already on a relevant site – willing to extend time on site for a TPO mission
Find a Donor or Sponsor (CSR)
- Potential clients in need of a paid mission, which will be extended as a TPO mission
- Conference producers sponsoring speakers(who will extend for TPO)
- Startup HUB/Accelerators willing to sponsor TPO travel costs
- Ongoing donations